Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Do You Really Have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? Your Doctor is Doing it Wrong! - Dr. Ken Berry, MD

 Celebrating it's 18th year of publishing




Christopher Wiechert, CNC is a Nutrigenomics Practitioner and has been in Alternative Health for 48 years, 41 of which has been in Anti Aging research and the last 20 of which has been in research looking for medical pioneers who are reversing and preventing conditions thought to be incurable by Conventional Allopathic Medicine.  I am proud to share their work, and include the new discoveries in the programs I develop.

About Christopher Wiechert, CNC


Consider a consultation:  I offer a free 10 minute consultation to see if I feel I can be of service, never any obligation.

christopherwiechertcnc.me



Christopher Wiechert’s HealthBlogger is for educational or informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or provide treatment for any condition. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a health care professional. If you decide to use this information on your own, it’s your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility. The views expressed on this website are those of the health professionals and scientists I list or my own opinions and are not intended to replace any medical advice you may require. The contents have not been approved by the Pharmaceutical Association, the American Medical Association, or the Food and Drug Administration. This website may present views diametrically opposed to the views of such organizations.