Sunday, November 26, 2006

Looking for answers on your health questions?

Before searching the world wide web, try searching my health websites first. You can now key word search both cwiechert.com and Christopher Wiechert's HealthBlogger for health information 24/7, and it's free. Try it out.
Search is on the top of my Contact Us page.
http://www.cwiechert.com/contactus.html


How about e-mailing me your health questions? Here's how it works...

Christopher Wiechert's Q&A-MAIL ...

Q&A-MAIL is a way for you to have all your questions answered via an e-mail question and answer format. I will take e-mails with up to 3 questions on any personal health issue, and will charge about the same price as a Chiropractic visit, only we call it an Individual Nutritional Adjustment. The cost is $35.00 and is billed online via an e-mail with a PayPal Invoice, that can then be paid via a CCD or Visa/MasterCard Debit. You do not need to have a PayPal Account to participate, you will just receive an e-mail invoice, after I answer the questions, and you will pay via that e-mail. It's that simple... What questions might one ask..." I am thinking about starting a supplement program and wanted to know a good basic program to get started with. My Doctor is working with me on 2 issues... Type II Diabetes and Arthritis. What would you recommend I start taking and what foods should I eat or avoid if any? " Or ... " I currently take these 5 products (list them and let me know how much you take per meal), as my supplemental program, but I just found out I have Bursitis, and was wondering what else I could take, that might support that issue? " Or ... " Here is a list of what I have eaten over the last 5 days, I am trying to lose more weight, (or correct a food allergy etc), what would you do different, if anything, to improve my results? " " I am taking 3 medications. Can you tell me what side effects these might create, and what nutrients these might kick out, so I can work with my doctor to perhaps make some changes, if necessary. ) You get the idea.
I am excited to be able, through technology, to be here for any and all questions anywhere e-mail goes, just remember - no more than 3 questions per e-mail, and make sure you understand that you should be working with a Medical Doctor as well, with any health issue and not just me. I look forward to work with anyone who feels this might be a valuable service.
Get started now...
Christopher Wiechert's Q&A-MAIL


Personalized Nutrional Evaluations...
We also do personal consultations with clients by phone consultation, along with e-mail, fax & web support, anywhere phones, faxes & e-mails go. Call 800-803-3323 and we will let you know if we can be of help for free, or e-mail us. A complete consultation includes a Comprehensive Computerized Nutritional Evaluation and Analysis by me and costs $125.00 including comprehensive online test.


Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.


Christopher Wiechert's Healthblogger is for educational or informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or provide treatment for any condition. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a healthcare professional. If you decide to use this information on your own, it's your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility.

Please visit our website at: www.cwiechert.com/

Click here if you would like to subscribe to our free HealthBlogger News Letter.
Write... add me to your list on the subject line.

Please pass these on to anyone you want.

E-mail us at cww@cwiechert.com