Friday, March 04, 2005

Nutritional Health & Website Disclaimer - A Warning

This blog is a warning to all who read my website, and or my blogger site.

I, as an Ortho-Molecular Nutritionist, do not directly or indirectly dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of supplements as a form of treatment for sickness without medical approval. Nutritionists and other experts in the field of health hold widely varying views. It is not my intent to diagnose or prescribe. My intent is only to offer health information to help you cooperate with your health professional and give you choices as to the direction you want to go. My goal is always to build health without negative side effects. In fact, generally, if we are successful, you will have side benefits with our programs. In the event you choose to use this information without your doctor’s approval, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility. Before you decide to take action on the information listed on my websites, you will want to check with your medical doctor, your friends, your politicians, your priest, your rabbi, your psychic and or anyone else you feel may be smarter than you and see if you can get permission from them, if you feel you need it, before making any nutritional changes. Everything I say on this website is simply my own opinion based on 27 + years of experience, or the opinion of other health professionals and you must know that there are many people who violently disagree with our conclusions. If you do anything we recommend without the supervision of a licensed medical doctor, you do so at your own risk. cwiechert.com and cwiechert Healthblogger presents this information for educational purposes only. cwiechert.com is not making an attempt to prescribe any medical treatment as under the laws of the United States only a licensed medical doctor, (an MD) can do so.

cww

www.cwiechert.com