Sunday, January 03, 2010

My most important blogs for 2009... Perhaps you missed some of these...

I reviewed my HealthBlogger publishings for 2009 and found the ones I felt were the most important for you to see.

I hope you benefit from at least a few of these, and it's not a bad idea to review them either, even if you read them once before.
I go back and review them often myself to remind me of what I already know, but perhaps didn't put into practice the way I should have.

Enjoy and remember...

You are never too old to become younger.

cw



What ever happened to "First Do No Harm"?


2 discoveries that can dramatically effect your health...


A top cardiologist admits: " The heart can indeed repair itself if given the opportunity"...


Be careful where you get your health tips and information from...


Wake up people - Special Interest Groups are not always looking out for your best interests...


Repair your teeth naturally and surprise your dentist, it's all part of a great anti-aging program...


The Cause of Type 2 diabetes confirmed by medical research...It's not what you think and it can be fixed in a week to 30 days...

The Most important video I sent out last year... PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS ONE, IT IS LIFE CHANGING...
In a new study, researchers at the UCSD School of Medicine and Moores Cancer Center used a complex computer prediction model to determine that intake of vitamin D3 and calcium would prevent 58,000 new cases of breast cancer and 49,000 new cases of colorectal cancer annually in the US and Canada. The researchers model also predicted that 75% of deaths from these cancers could be prevented with adequate intake of vitamin D3 and calcium. Join Carole Baggerly with Grassroots Health as she discusses this new research.





Christopher Wiechert's Healthblogger is for educational or informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or provide treatment for any condition. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a health care professional. If you decide to use this information on your own, it's your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility. The views expressed on this website are those of the health professionals & scientists I list or my own opinions and are not intended to replace any medical advice you may require. The contents have not been approved by the Pharmaceutical Association, the American Medical Association, or the Food and Drug Administration. This website may present views diametrically opposed to the views of such organizations. I also offer resources to products I formulate as well as those that I believe are of high value and quality. Profits from these recommendations are used to keep HealthBlogger free to those who read and appreciate the time and research that goes into these posts. It has been my experience over the last 30 years that if I offer reports and research without product recommendations, you will most likely pay more at the local health food store, and may not get the right product or the quality you would expect. I only recommend companies I respect and order from myself. I consider this a value added service that I offer along with the research. If you find this a conflict of interest, please don't order from my links.

Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C. is available by consultation, on your health issues.
Contact Information: http://cwiechert.com/contactus.html

Subscribe to HealthBlogger E-Mail Newsletter

Search cwiechert.com or Christopher Wiechert's HealthBlogger for health related issues...

Help HealthBlogger grow and prosper…


Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.
cwiechert.com - Take control of your own health
HealthBlogger - News and commentary on health, wellness, and anti-aging
CW's Health & Wellness Online Mall - Look for nice discounts on quality health products
Orthomolecular Formulations - Nutraceuticals formulated by Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.
MBI Nutraceuticals - Glandular and Homeopathic Formulations
Facebook - Add me as a friend
MySpace - Personal website - Learn more about Christopher Wiechert
Twitter - Follow me!!!
E-Mail - Send comments or questions you want HealthBlogger to address
OFFICE 541-728-5675

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein