Sunday, November 08, 2009

The best of CW's HealthBlogger

Christopher Wiechert's HealthBlogger is far more than just a weekly blog that has me spouting on about my opinions in alternative health. Really, I focus much more on recent hard to find research on health, wellness, and anti-aging that you might not see in practice for 10 to 30 years or, perhaps ever, by modern medicine.


I know all of you are busy and don't have time to waste but I also know some of you like jokes and trivia much more than you do DISEASE PREVENTION TIPS.


I guess it's human nature just to wait till issues become chronic and you have no choice but to deal with them. I know it's more FUN to eat the way you want, in fact, if I could be healthy and do what ever I wanted, that would be my choice too.


This week I thought I would look back at the blogs I thought were most important to you, or a loved one, and put them down all in one blog, so here we go.


Please check them out and forward them along to someone who might be ready and have no choice but to make changes in their health.


And remember...


It's never too late to become younger, but, more often than not, prevention is the key.


cw



The Miracle of Adult Stem Cells, and how to get them working for you NOW!



Do you have type 2 diabetes? - you are 30 days away from a cure...



A top cardiologist admits: " The heart can indeed repair itself if given the opportunity"...



What ever happened to "First Do No Harm"?




If you are a women and often feel tired, mentally slow, cold, or have a lower than normal temperature - Listen up!!!




Would you like to grow old gracefully and perhaps live mostly disease free?




Are we destined to fall victim to our genetic weaknesses?




Improve your thoughts, improve your life. Change your thoughts, change your life... You are in charge of your future...





Christopher Wiechert's Healthblogger is for educational or informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or provide treatment for any condition. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a health care professional. If you decide to use this information on your own, it's your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility. The views expressed on this website are those of the health professionals & scientists I list or my own opinions and are not intended to replace any medical advice you may require. The contents have not been approved by the Pharmaceutical Association, the American Medical Association, or the Food and Drug Administration.This website may present views diametrically opposed to the views of such organizations.I also offer resources to products I formulate as well as those that I believe are of high value and quality. Profits from these recommendations are used to keep HealthBlogger free to those who read and appreciate the time and research that goes into these posts. It has been my experience over the last 35 years that if I offer reports and research without product recommendations, you will most likely pay more at the local health food store, and may not get the right product or the quality you would expect. I only recommend companies I respect and order from myself. I consider this a value added service that I offer along with the research. If you find this a conflict of interest, please don't order from my links.

Subscribe to HealthBlogger E-Mail Newsletter

Search cwiechert.com or Christopher Wiechert's HealthBlogger for health related issues...

Help HealthBlogger & cwiechert.com grow and prosper…


Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.
cwiechert.com - Take control of your own health
HealthBlogger - News and commentary on health, wellness and anti-aging
CW's Health & Wellness Online Mall - Look for nice discounts on quality health products
Orthomolecular Formulations - Nutraceuticals formulated by Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.
MBI Nutraceuticals - Glandular & Homeopathic Formulations
MySpace - Personal website - Learn more about Christopher Wiechert
Twitter - Follow me!!!
E-Mail - Send comments or questions you want HealthBlogger to address
OFFICE 541-728-5675

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein