Sunday, December 14, 2008

READ THIS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT... How to survive a heart attack and repair the damage over time...

Six years ago I had severe heart damage due to inflammation from bacteria in my blood. Deep cleaning and root canal work along with amalgam removal at the dentist all had an effect in creating my condition. We now know that antibiotics are critical before and after major dental work, especially when you have a heart mummer or a history of Rheumatic Fever when you were a child. That being said, this year I had a heart attack (Infarction) and dealt with it in my home myself. (I don't recommend this for anyone else, so don't try this at home).
I survived because of the things I do right. 50% of people who get heart attacks have normal cholesterol levels. Did you know that? Why did I have a heart attack? I am not sure exactly. I had a stressful year, losing my only brother to lung cancer and being with him until his last breath. Financial concerns, who knows for sure...
I experimented on myself, as I do orthomolecularly, and made some quick changes. Perhaps that had an influence. But I take a life extension program and it made the difference that allowed me to survive the attack at home. A recent study showed that hearts that had been treated with resveratrol recovered in pretty good shape from what would have been a lethal heart attack. My recovery is nothing less than miraculous in many ways as I continue to do the right things, with a few new additions, to help my heart to regenerate. One new addition is an enzyme called Serrapeptase. Click here to see how this enzyme can help the body remove dead tissue (scar tissue) so new healthy tissue can come in.
Now I know when I say things like this people start to wonder if I am sane. Everyone knows the heart doesn't repair itself after damage, it just becomes enlarged to compensate and over works the good tissue that is left. Right? NO... I have the advantage of knowing cases where supplementation of certain nutrients actually reversed enlarged hearts and where bad electrocardiograms became good ones within 4 to 6 months. There have been many cardiologists in the last few years who have started treating and preventing heart disease as well as Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimers, and Cancer prevention in a whole new way. One recent book just came out that I just read this week. It is called A CARDIOLOGIST'S GUIDE TO ANTI-AGING, ANTIOXIDANTS, and RESVERATROL. The author of this 150 page book is a cardiologist by the name of Dr. Gruss.

Dr. Gruss explains in easy-to-understand language the real causes of chronic illnesses and what you can do to avoid them. Dr. Gruss is concerned that although research scientists have proven the connection between inflammation, oxidation, and chronic diseases, many doctors and their patients simply aren't getting the message. I have recommended programs on my Anti-Aging page that incorporate all that is written in his book.

SPECIAL OFFER...
If you e-mail me at cww@cwiechert.com, and ask me, I will e-mail you free (a $30.00 value) a PDF version of his book. It is a must read for anyone wanting to prevent and reverse chronic disease. If I could have written the book myself I would have made no changes. His information is spot on. And it is backed by all the recent studies I have blogged about in the last few years.

E-mail me today for your copy. It is my gift to all of you. The gift of good health. Forward this offer to anyone you love that may have an interest.

Have a happy holiday season... Now do you see why I am not crazy, at least when it comes to my health advice?

cw



Heart Regenerates After Infarction: First Trials With Mice...
ScienceDaily (Dec. 13, 2008) — Up until today scientists assumed that the adult heart is unable to regenerate. Now, researchers and cardiologists from the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) Berlin-Buch and the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Germany) have been able to show that this dogma no longer holds true.





Mayo Clinic Proves New Heart Muscle Cells Can Come From Bone Marrow...
ScienceDaily (Mar. 11, 2003) — ROCHESTER, Minn. -- Mayo Clinic researchers have proven for the first time that cells produced by the bone marrow can form new heart-muscle cells in adults, providing an important boost to research that could enable the body to replace heart muscle damaged by heart attack. The findings are now available online and will be published tomorrow in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association.





Damaged heart? Grow around it!...
Researchers are racing to heal injured hearts by using stem cells from outside the heart, and maybe even ones inside it.
An idea that was mere fantasy just a few years ago - growing new tissue to replace damaged or diseased heart muscle - is now one of the hottest areas of on-the-horizon cardiology research. Teams around the world are trying to mend broken hearts by injecting or infusing primitive stem cells or muscle cells into the heart or by rousing the heart to repair itself.


THE SECRET FACTOR...
The key to all of this depends on this...
This study adds a credible piece to the puzzle:Richard T. Lee, M.D., senior author of a study published by the American Heart Association says: "We have been taught for decades that when your heart cells are dead, they are dead and there is nothing we can do about it.We are excited about anything suggesting that we can grow more heart cells."Lee and his colleagues tested 880 bioactive substances – including drugs and vitamins – approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to see if they stimulated the mouse stem cells to become heart muscle cells. The cells were genetically altered to give off a fluorescent bright green color when viewed under a microscope if they had become heart muscle cells."We only got 1 out of the 880 to light up, and that was from ascorbic acid, the chemical commonly known as vitamin C," says Lee, an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, and a lecturer in biological engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass.
READ MORE FROM MY HEART HEALTH PAGE...



Christopher Wiechert's Healthblogger is for educational or informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or provide treatment for any condition. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a health care professional. If you decide to use this information on your own, it's your constitutional right, but I assume no responsibility. The views expressed on this website are those of the health professionals & scientists I list or my own opinions and are not intended to replace any medical advice you may require. The contents have not been approved by the Pharmaceutical Association, the American Medical Association, or the Food and Drug Administration. This website may present views diametrically opposed to the views of such organizations.

Subscribe to HealthBlogger E-Mail Newsletter

Search cwiechert.com or Christopher Wiechert's HealthBlogger for health related issues...

Help HealthBlogger and cwiechert.com grow and prosper…


Christopher Wiechert, C.N.C.
cwiechert.com
HealthBlogger
CW's Health & Wellness Online Mall
Orthomolecular Formulations
MBI Nutraceuticals
MySpace

OFFICE 541-447-4580

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein